Equipping the Church
Equipping church leaders to minister
lovingly and effectively to men and women
struggling with relational brokenness
Discipling the Broken
Redeemed Seasons is committed
to discipling Christian men and women
seeking freedom from relational brokenness
We have completed our first offering of FORGE, the 12-week discipleship experience created by Redeemed Seasons Ministries. Our initial offering of FORGE began in September and completed just this week, on December 4. The discipleship experience was hosted by Discovery Church Colorado and was attended by about a dozen participants.
Feedback for the material and the experience has been overwhelmingly positive. One participant described the 12 weeks as “a transformative experience” and “deeply beneficial.” Other participants offered the following comments:
- The experience “helped me to move past my broken-ness, walk in identity.”
- “I feel more enlightened, really loved, and my heart feels like God, through Jesus and the Holy Spirit, has shown up.
- “I now know that I am not alone.”
- “The trust established in the small groups opened my eyes to the reality of REAL relationship with God, as I saw it in others as they described their own difficult situations with straightforward honesty.”
- The one-on-one sessions were “most helpful and effective.”
FORGE will begin again after the first of the year — on January 22, 2018. We are offering the program again at Discovery Church Colorado. If you are interested in learning more about FORGE, please review our course description HERE or email us for more information about the January offering.
If you are interested in bringing FORGE to your church in the Colorado Springs area, please connect with our ministry for more information and options.